Réseau Santé is offering three scholarships for postsecondary students enrolled in health sciences programs in Nova Scotia.
- You must be enrolled in a health sciences program in Nova Scotia (e.g. nursing, physiotherapy, dental hygiene, speech-language pathology, continuing care, occupational therapy, social work, pharmacy, etc.
- You must be francophone
- Scholarships are open to students at Université Sainte-Anne and the province’s English-language postsecondary institutions (Dalhousie, NSCC, StFX, CBU, etc.)
Refer to the scholarship terms and conditions (in French only) for all of the details.
Scholarships being offered:
- One $1,500 scholarship for a student at Université Sainte-Anne
- Two $1,500 scholarships for students in the province’s English-language postsecondary institutions
Complete the application form (in French only) and submit a text of up to 750 words that answers the following questions:
- Why have you chosen a career in the health care field?
- Why do you think language is an important factor in the health care sector?
- What ideas do you have to better serve Acadian and francophone communities?
Deadline: February 28, 2022
This project was made possible by financial support from the Office of Acadian Affairs and Francophonie.